Seven Moon Farm offers a Free Choice Market CSA. This is not your mom’s CSA, where you pick up a box of veggies from the farm every week. Think of it like having a credit account with the farm- you purchase your CSA in the spring, then all summer and fall you shop however you want from our stand at the Downtown Waterville Farmer’s Market. When you purchase your CSA I will load the balance onto a reusable card for you, and you’ll use that card at checkout to make your purchase. Free Choice Market CSA Members get a 10% bonus tagged on to their share; so a $100 share gets you $110 worth of veggies, seedlings, and dry flowers. Just one more reason to join!
when can you use your farm share?
You can use your farm share at my market stand at the Waterville Farmer’s Market, every Thursday from 2-5pm, in Downtown Waterville at Head of Falls Park. Seven Moon Farm will be there June through November. That’s about 25 weeks to get yourself some of that certified organic vegetable good good. You can also use your share at our 1st Annual Seedling Sale, in Camden over Memorial Day Weekend.
how do you sign up?
You can sign up for a Free Choice Market CSA in a few ways- via mail, online, or in person at farmer’s market. If you choose to pay with a check via the good ol’ Postal Service, please make sure you’ve included an up to date mailing address and contact information. If you purchase in person at farmer’s market, I can accept cash, check, or card. There are four membership options for you to choose from:
- $100 Market Share ($110 value): Enough to get you started!
- $200 Market Share ($220 value): If you like coming to market but don’t expect to be coming every week, or if you have a smaller household to shop for.
- $350 Market Share ($385 value): Gives you plenty of wiggle room to splurge some weeks and skip a market on others!
- $500 Market Share ($550 value): Pro level locavore. Great for folks who buy a lot of their food from farmer’s market, or who cook for a family.
Please send checks to : 113A Robinson Schoolhouse Rd, Morrill, ME 04952. Checks can be made out to Seven Moon Farm. Thank you!
what can you buy with your farm share?
Seven Moon Farm brings a diverse spread of darn good, fresh and nutritious produce to market from June- November. This list will give you a taste of the rainbow available at our market stand. Check out our “What’s in Season” page to get a more in depth idea of what we will have when. You can also use your Free Choice CSA to purchase seedlings in the spring. Learn more about our annual seedling sale by checking out our “Seedling Sale” page.
- Salad Mix & Arugula
- Bunched Greens- Kale, Collards, Rainbow Chard
- Broccolini and Broccoli Raab (rapini)
- Fresh Bunched Carrots and Beets
- Fresh Culinary Herbs
- Heirloom Tomatoes- Slicers & Cherries
- Sweet & Hot Peppers
- Luscious Sweet Basil Bunches
- Bunched Salad Radishes & Turnips